Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You Should Know Me...


  I've been tattooing for six years...but I've been a lesbian all my life, a few years ago I did a tattoo for one lesbian...and slowly word of mouth took over in that community and slowly changed my whole clientele.  Six years later over 95 percent of my clients are females and about 90 percent of those are lesbians.  I am a man through and through lol...but um you can't tell that to them...to them I'm just "Inkboy the Don: Lesbian Tattoo Artist". 
    
   I was born in Poughkeepsie, NY but I've been in Baltimore since 97' so I think I've earned my right to rep the city.  I was always into art.  I've been drawing since elementary school in fact I paid more attention to my drawing than I did to the teacher. 
   I'm 100% self taught. I brought a gun and ink and tattooed myself, thankfully I don't have any shitty tattoos to show from my learning period. Now, I'm one of Marylands most widely known tattoo artists and I'm the official male tattoo artist of the lesbian community...keep up with me.

Ink the Don "Lesbian Tattoo Artist"

No comments:

Post a Comment